Planning a performance, wedding, class, or retreat? The Multnomah Arts Center has numerous versatile rental spaces available for a wide range of uses, including weddings, benefit auctions, conferences, workshops, meetings, parties, and more.
UPDATE: At this time, MAC is only issuing permits for our outdoor spaces (the Basketball Court and Courtyard) until further notice. We are monitoring the most current public health guidelines and look forward to adjusting our permitting services as able.
At this time, we do not anticipate issuing any indoor permits until April 1, 2022 at the earliest. Please be sure to check back in the future or contact the MAC Rentals Team at the email listed below.
The Multnomah Arts Center has numerous versatile rental spaces available for a wide range of uses, including weddings, benefit auctions, conferences, workshops, meetings, parties, and more. All rental rooms and bathrooms are ADA-accessible and air conditioned. Most spaces have wi-fi coverage which is provided free of charge.
Rental Agreement Form– this form should only be completed once availability has been confirmed. It is provided here as a convenience to our renters.
To submit your form by fax, please use (503) 865-3487 and address your fax cover sheet to Multnomah Arts Center Facility Rentals.
Digital Reader Board
- Our digital reader board, located above the front entrance of our building on SW Capitol Highway, may be made available to renters (as space allows)
- Cost: $50/week is due upon approval of request. 501(c)(3) nonprofits receive a 10% discount
- For information on how to submit a request, please click here.
Alcohol Insurance Information
- Renters are free to purchase event insurance from whomever they choose.
- To purchase a policy from the City’s insurer, click here; Facility ID: 4695-003
- The certificate of liability must be approved by rental staff at least 5 business days in advance of the rental.
- For information about this policy, call Gallagher Insurance directly at: 800-507-8414.