Planning a performance, wedding, class, or retreat? The Multnomah Arts Center has numerous rental spaces available for a wide range of uses, including weddings, benefit auctions, conferences, workshops, meetings, parties, and more.
The Multnomah Arts Center has numerous versatile rental spaces available for a wide range of uses, including weddings, benefit auctions, conferences, workshops, meetings, parties, and more. All rental rooms and bathrooms are ADA-accessible and air conditioned. Most spaces have wi-fi coverage which is provided free of charge.
Facility tours and rental walkthroughs are by appointment only. Please schedule an appointment with the Rentals Lead, otherwise the spaces may be occupied by programs, events, and/or groups.
To reserve space, complete our rental inquiry online, stop by our office, or give us a call at (503) 823-2787
Rental Agreement Form– this form should only be completed once availability has been confirmed. It is provided here as a convenience to our renters.
To submit your form by fax, please use (503) 865-3487 and address your fax cover sheet to Multnomah Arts Center Facility Rentals.
Digital Reader Board
- Our digital reader board, located above the front entrance of our building on SW Capitol Highway, may be made available to renters (as space allows)
- Cost: $50/week is due upon approval of request. 501(c)(3) nonprofits receive a 10% discount
- For information on how to submit a request, please click here.
Alcohol Insurance Information
- Renters are free to purchase event insurance from whomever they choose.
- To purchase a policy from the City’s insurer, click here; Facility ID: 4695-003
- The certificate of liability must be approved by rental staff at least 5 business days in advance of the rental.
- For information about this policy, call Gather Guard directly at: 1-877-434-6274.