Planning a performance, wedding, class, or retreat? The Multnomah Arts Center has numerous versatile rental spaces available for a wide range of uses, including weddings, benefit auctions, conferences, workshops, meetings, parties, and more.
The Multnomah Arts Center has numerous versatile rental spaces available for a wide range of uses, including weddings, benefit auctions, conferences, workshops, meetings, parties, and more. All rental rooms and bathrooms are ADA-accessible and air conditioned. Most spaces have wi-fi coverage which is provided free of charge.
Rental Agreement Form– this form should only be completed once availability has been confirmed. It is provided here as a convenience to our renters.
To submit your form by fax, please use (503) 865-3487 and address your fax cover sheet to Multnomah Arts Center Facility Rentals.
Digital Reader Board
- Our digital reader board, located above the front entrance of our building on SW Capitol Highway, may be made available to renters (as space allows)
- Cost: $50/week is due upon approval of request. 501(c)(3) nonprofits receive a 10% discount
- For information on how to submit a request, please click here.
Alcohol Insurance Information
- Renters are free to purchase event insurance from whomever they choose.
- To purchase a policy from the City’s insurer, click here; Facility ID: 4695-003
- The certificate of liability must be approved by rental staff at least 5 business days in advance of the rental.
- For information about this policy, call Gallagher Insurance directly at: 800-507-8414.