Planning a performance, wedding, class, or retreat? The Multnomah Arts Center has numerous versatile rental spaces available for a wide range of uses, including weddings, benefit auctions, conferences, workshops, meetings, parties, and more.
If you have any questions about rentals reservations, please contact the MAC Rentals Team using the email address below. We are monitoring the most current public health guidance and look forward to adjusting out permitting services as able.
The Multnomah Arts Center has numerous versatile rental spaces available for a wide range of uses, including weddings, benefit auctions, conferences, workshops, meetings, parties, and more. All rental rooms and bathrooms are ADA-accessible and air conditioned. Most spaces have wi-fi coverage which is provided free of charge.
Rental Agreement Form– this form should only be completed once availability has been confirmed. It is provided here as a convenience to our renters.
To submit your form by fax, please use (503) 865-3487 and address your fax cover sheet to Multnomah Arts Center Facility Rentals.
Digital Reader Board
- Our digital reader board, located above the front entrance of our building on SW Capitol Highway, may be made available to renters (as space allows)
- Cost: $50/week is due upon approval of request. 501(c)(3) nonprofits receive a 10% discount
- For information on how to submit a request, please click here.
Alcohol Insurance Information
- Renters are free to purchase event insurance from whomever they choose.
- To purchase a policy from the City’s insurer, click here; Facility ID: 4695-003
- The certificate of liability must be approved by rental staff at least 5 business days in advance of the rental.
- For information about this policy, call Gallagher Insurance directly at: 800-507-8414.