Please Help Us by Donating
We rely on donations to improve and maintain the quality of our community arts education programs.
Please use our secure payment system to make your donation today.
Enter the donating amount in dollars and click the donate button below:
All Donation made through July 1 will directly support the MAC gallery renovation. Thank you.
We also accept in-kind donations of equipment, supplies, and materials. All in-kind donations must be reviewed by a program coordinator before they can be accepted. If we cannot accept your donation we may be able to assist you in identifying another nonprofit that can.
To make an in-kind donation, please email or call us at 503-823-2787 with details about the item(s) and complete this in-kind donation form. The information you provide helps us keep accurate records and documents your donation. Thank you for supporting the Multnomah Arts Center Association, a vital part of our community.
Our program can be improved by donating items such as:
• Musical Instruments (guitars, violins, grand pianos, etc.)
*We currently are no longer seeking donations of upright pianos, thank you.
• Sheet Music and Music Books
• Music CDs (classical, jazz, blues, instrumental)
• Art Supplies
• Printmaking Equipment
• Photography Equipment (digital and analog)
• New Computers (Laptop)
• Theatrical Equipment (fireproof curtain, lighting, sound)
• In-kind donations (postcard printing, catering, framing – what do you do?)
• Cash for equipment, improvements, scholarships for students, etc.
For those of you who wish to contribute to the further success of our center, you may do so sending an email to Michael Walsh, Executive Director.
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Multnomah Arts Center!